Friday, November 25, 2011

A little Christmas cheer

I was going through a box of goodies I've stitched over the years and found this little cutie:

"Four Christmas Trees"
I call it "Four Christmas Trees". It's ideal for a diamond ornament or biscornu. 

"Four Christmas Trees" back

I have to be honest, I really can't remember if it's one of my designs or a free design from the Internet. If you are the creator of this design, please contact me. I have no desire to step on anyone's copyright. You can find the pattern on my Blackwork Smalls page.


2 comments:

  1. J'adoooore, merci merci; hihi.
    J'ai oublié de vous souhaiter de:
    "JOYEUSES FÊTES".
    odine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv this!!I have made many biscornus, but I havent tried a diamond yet. Luv the pattern and am looking forward to stitching some up this winter! Thank you for sharing this wonderful pattern & tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping in. Your comments are welcome.